12 July 2006

Tonight we went to a restaurant that Chihiro's dad designed. The food was really good too. They ordered wine, a white Italian called Suavo, and let me have a glass. Hehe, Chihiro's dad seems so happy to be able to drink with me!? Chihiro doesn't like wine so her parents were so happy and surprised when I was able to appreciate wine.

I think the wine improved my Japanese, mainly because I wasn't embarassed anymore when I messed up *_^.

I broke down, I couldn't stop myself, I logged onto the NPR website and just had to hear NPR.

School is finally getting boring, so I guess it's good that it took so long, but it's too bad that I can't focus 100% now. The rain stopped today to give way to sweltering heat with something like 90% humidity. Ugh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home